Thursday, 8 October 2009

The Holy Grail of Yogurt

It has been quite a while since I had yogurt and when I used to have it during my university days in Australia, I would literally gulp down a 1kg tub within 2-3 days. Yeah! My gastrointestinal condition was in great shape THEN!

Since coming back to Asia, yogurt did not seem to taste the same (maybe it is just psychological) and paying a major premium for Down Under brands at the rate I ate would have sent my bank account into the red.

So when my sis and her hubby left a tub of Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy yogurt in our fridge recently, it brought back memories of fruit flooded yogurt.

Dairy Farmers is one of Australia’s largest dairy manufacturers and their Thick & Creamy, launched in 2007, is termed as yogurts “holy grail”.

As a first timer to Thick & Creamy, immediately upon opening the tub of 550g, the content was thick and rich. Scooping and tasting it – a smooth and extremely creamy texture with lots of real strawberries. As I had a black plum left, I could not resist adding the sliced black plum into this comfort yogurt. Slurp away!

On the nutritional aspect, for every 100g serving:

Energy 405kj (97 Cal)
Fat 1.7g
Calcium 1.1g
Sodium 83mg
Total Carbs 14.2g

This healthy, delightful, luxurious and sensational yogurt is waiting for you. Have it on its own or be as creative as you would like with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment