Eggs - eat it plain or whip it into something more swanky and you’ll have a whole fulfilling meal – like an omelette.
I change ingredients on most occasions but the main staples of this dish are eggs (of coz!), onions, salt and pepper. Other ingredients really depends on what I have in my fridge or how hungry.
Feeling hungry, loaded this omelette with tomatoes, carrots, celery and spring onions. Just love the egg taste..yum!
2 medium Eggs, beaten
½ pcs Onion, diced
½ pcs Carrot, diced
1 pcs Tomato, diced
2 stalks Celery, diced
2 stalks Scallion, cut into ½”-1” length
1. Beat egg & Add Salt & Pepper.
2. Heat pan. Add Cooking Oil.
3. Once hot, add Onions. Saute till fragrant.
4. Add Carrots. Saute about 2 minutes or longer. Depends whether you want it soft or bit crunchy.
5. Add Tomatoes & Celery. Saute. Turn fire to low.
5. Pour egg over and allow it to slowly cook.
7. Sprinkle Scallions over.
8. Once the egg has set at the botton, flip it over slowly to ensure it doesn’t break.
9. Cook for about 2 minutes.
10. Then flip over and serve.