As the meat is already well seasoned, I needed very few ingredients for seasoning and with the taste of it coated over the vermicelli...mmm...
Rice Vermicelli (enough for 2 persons)
Black Pepper Pork Ribs Meat
2 pcs Eggs
1 tbsp Shaoxing Cooking Wine
2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
4-6 tbsp Water
1 cup Fresh Bean Sprouts
½ pcs Red Pepper, sliced
Coriander/Chinese Parsley, garnishing
1. Soften Rice Vermicelli with warm water for about 10 minutes;drain and set aside.
2. Cut the meat from the Black Pepper Ribs.
3. Mix Light Soy Sauce and Water.
4. Heat wok, then add oil.
5. Add eggs. Scramble and set aside.
6. Reheat wok. Add Black Pepper Pork Rib meat. Stir fry till fragrant.
7. Add Shaoxing Cooking Wine.
8. Add Vermicelli.
9. Add Light Soy Sauce mixture.
10. Mix well.
11. Add Fresh Bean Sprouts and Red Pepper. (Adding this last retains the crunchiness of the bean sprouts giving added texture to the noodles).
12. Add the Scrambled Eggs and mix.
13. Garnish with Coriander and serve.